Can't pay my debts after lost job

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Mybadder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't pay my debts after lost job

Post by Mybadder »

I'm emailing you because I am in desperate need of financial help and I am in deep debt with loans. I recently lost my job at Walmart where I have worked for the past 7 months. I've been unemployed for 3 weeks now. I've completely ran out of money. I was already struggling to make ends meet and pay my debts even while I had a job. I was struggling even before losing my job simply because I wasn't getting many hours and refused to allow me to become full time or switch positions in the store my hours would always be cut. While I was working there I was forced to borrow from family so I now owe me mom $300.
I also took out a personal loan for $600 with my bank in an attempt to gain raise my credit score and salary advance loans which I have been steadily paying back. Unfortunately, since I lost my job I am unable to pay off the $500 salary advance loan or the personal loan payment coming up on the 1st.
I also can't afford my electric bill which amounts to $116 this month. I was paying for cable but I don't really need that it is $73 only reason why I have dish network is because I couldn't pick up any local channels using an antenna. I have a few medical bills and other debts that I cannot pay as well now that I lost my job.
I actually left my prescription at Walmart pharmacy because it was going to cost so much to pick up. I really don't want to damage my credit score I'm working hard to build my credit and I fear that being unemployed will ultimately damage my credit if I can't make my payment to the bank on time. I plan on calling them tomorrow when they open and see if I can get a extension on it. I need help finding any sort of work and help with finances until I'm able to find some sort of income coming in. I would be more than willing to pay you back in payments once I get back to working again. I've applied everywhere on indeed and called many places in search of employment. Any sort of help would be much appreciated if possible thank you.
SueH

Re: Can't pay my debts after lost job

Post by SueH »

Hello, my name is Keundra. I stay in Longview TX. I lost my job here a month ago, I am in debt and struggling. I and my boyfriend have been struggling to make ends meet. We got a disconnection notice for our electricity in the mail around two days ago saying it had to be paid by the 10th of this month. We also have rent due as well in the amount of 729.00 and we only have half of it. If you could please respond to this email as soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it. I really don't want to lose everything we have, I've already lost our car due to debts from losing job. Thank you for your time.
Ada Vera

Re: Can't pay my debts after lost job

Post by Ada Vera »

Hello, my name is Candice and I'm writing on behalf of a very close friend of mine, Patrick who lost his job and is now behind on debts.
I was just informed that his power is scheduled to be shut off in less than 24 hours. Although he has been made aware of assistance programs in our area, Eau claire Wisconsin, he has been much distracted by all his doctor appointments for his treatment on his bladder cancer and that put him into even more debt.
He has been also overwhelmed with his recent job loss as well. Him getting to this point is not due to his lack of care of responsibilities, but due to his overwhelming amount of challenges that just seem to pile up. Even though he tells me he's a veteran of this country and can handle all this, I still want to try to lighten his land cause there can only be one Batman. I understand that with this limited time frame resources that can help are very limited, but if there is anything you can help him with I would be every so grateful
In case it is needed his address is Eau claire Wisconsin 54701. He is in debt to Citibank.