8months pregnant and need a place for me & my unborn son

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
fulani85
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

8months pregnant and need a place for me & my unborn son

Post by fulani85 »

Hello, I am 8months pregnant and I am due to give birth the end of next month to my first child. I am currently living with family members and there is definitely no space once my baby gets here. I am desperately looking for my own apartment to stay by the time my baby gets here and I really do not want to go live in a shelter with my new born baby. Anyone out there please give me advice or leads where I can go to ask for help with my rent till I give birth and start working. Thanks!
fulani85

Re: 8months pregnant and need a place for me & my unborn son

Post by fulani85 »

Forgot to also say that I reside in Everett, Washington anyone that has any type of information please don't hesitate let me I will truly thankful.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: 8months pregnant and need a place for me & my unborn son

Post by Admin »

Call the Snohomish County CAP: Division of Community Svcs. (425) 388-7244. Tell them of your situation. They are the local community action agency. The County recently recieved a substantial governemnt grant ($2 million) that was to be used for rent, utility bills, and other housing expenses. This agency may have money for you, or they can defintely redirect you to other resources and government programs.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_pr.html

fulani85 wrote:Forgot to also say that I reside in Everett, Washington anyone that has any type of information please don't hesitate let me I will truly thankful.