Delivery of propane

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Southwest
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Delivery of propane

Post by Southwest »

Hello, I live outside of Welch Oklahoma, Craig County. I'm trying to find some help in getting some propane delivered to my home. I ran out Sunday and being without heat since then. I was pre-approved for LIHEAP, but it hasn't put into my account yet.
I talked to my service provider (which is a cash account) and ask if there is any way I could get something worked out which the manager said if I got a copy of the LIHEAP approval letter to them, he would consider it as a promissory note and would be able to get a delivery set up. Plus, new policy is you have to buy 200 gallons in order for them to deliver. Well, I send the letter via email immediately, since then I have called several times, but the manager is out of the office, and no one knows when he be back, and I ask if there is anyone else, I could talk to but was told no.

I'm on disability and have limited resources to get the propane delivered, and with current prices I just don't have any way to pay for it. I have tried several other agencies with no luck so far, every place I talked to is out of funding and other places I left a message but no response yet. I'm hoping there is someplace that can help me with getting some propane delivered since this is my only source of heat. I don't know who else to contact, the area I live in is pretty rural and there isn't much available. I don't have internet except on my phone which at best is iffy. I hope there is any kind of help you can offer or refer me to.
I appreciate any help you can provide me.
Thank you
Welch, OK 74369
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Delivery of propane

Post by Admin »

Do you use Amerigas? As they are the nation's largest propane company. If so, here are resources. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html