Diagnosed with terminal cancer

State and local government assistance programs.
Jenessa JJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Diagnosed with terminal cancer

Post by Jenessa JJ »

To whom it may concern,
My name is Jeff my wife Holly was diagnosed with a terminal cancer ECD a blood cancer, we never asked for help and just kept paying the bills as we had a business with partners, and in 2020 her cancer became worse as we had to start traveling to St Louis, MO for a FDA trial as we found out my partners pretty much made sure we got the brunt of the debt and still kept us in court for 3 years while we tried to reorganize the farm to pay bills?
As this happen our son came to us and wanted to take over our small organic farm, all while my ex-partners kept spreading rumors of wrong doing on our part, but we ended up in bankruptcy (chapter 12 which we ended up ending on our own as my partners and family were going to keep me spending money on insane motions) while they kept going.
Long story short farming has been tough, especially when battling terminal cancer. We lost all the rented ground causing our/sons now operation has been trying to work with the bank to buy part of our farm, but the bank has served foreclosure papers on us even though they didn’t try in our mediation? We just got out of Hospital 12-6-2017 this would be one of well over 300 plus days stay in Hospital and on our way to St Louis Barnes-Jewish Hospital for cancer appointments again. I’m so lost as her full-time caregiver and I closed everything to care for her as I would do it all over again even if the outcome was the same.
FYI, we have no vehicle as our son has supplied this, our only income is SSDI for my wife and I try to work for our son to get insurance but it’s $1,500.00 per month and we are so far behind and to think at one time I paid all our bills every month and the Bank that is foreclosing on us got every dime of money over the years and never took a hit? 
David Faber
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Diagnosed with terminal cancer

Post by David Faber »

Hi there,
I'm looking for vehicle assistance & gas assistance for my sister going through terminal cancer treatments with stage 4 colon cancer. Her current vehicle id being worked on today but is in rough shape & it may not be fixed. She needs transportation to & from Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center for many appointments for her terminal cancer diagnosis & I'm wondering if you can direct me to a program that would be able to donate a reliable vehicle in this situation? She is a Medical Laboratory Scientist who works at Littleton Regional (currently on extended time off during treatment) and is such an asset to the community & very deserving of some help. I would buy her a car if I could but that is not the case.
Thank you for your time.