Undocumented - illegals

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
BLM1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Undocumented - illegals

Post by BLM1 »

I am a well-informed non ignorant and honest man. I didn't cut down illegals--I SAID that I wish that I were one too-- the country is geared at helping them more than its own citizens and that is a fact. I can't help it if you got your feelings hurt, but there wasn't anything racist or ignorant about that and I didn't expect to get my head taken off by someone working in a Christian organization. What you said was unchristian--what I said wasn't. You judged me harshly and I judged no one, but I did judge the way this country's help system was set up. I'm not even going to judge the whole Methodist organization by my encounter with you.
Not saying you are not a Christian, but what you said was... .but, I also know that being in a Christian organization doesn't make you a Christian any more than being in a garage makes you a car. It is strange how people that are a certain way accuse people that aren't that way of being that way when the accuser really is, but is blind of it. If I'm racist at all it would be of the liberal mindset that you have.
Go ahead and expose yourself some more. I have mainly been sheltered from people that think like you do and hope to NEVER have to deal with anyone like you again...but since I was attacked I figure that I would fight back a little without stooping to your level.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Undocumented - illegals

Post by Admin »

If you really think you are being discriminated against as a white male then try a free lawyer.
There are non-profit law firms that can help people apply for government aid.
But as a FYI, every single data point shows being born male and white in the US leads to advantaged.
BLM1 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:01 am I am a well-informed non ignorant and honest man. I didn't cut down illegals--I SAID that I wish that I were one too-- the country is geared at helping them more than its own citizens and that is a fact. I can't help it if you got your feelings hurt, but there wasn't anything racist or ignorant about that and I didn't expect to get my head taken off by someone working in a Christian organization. What you said was unchristian--what I said wasn't. You judged me harshly and I judged no one, but I did judge the way this country's help system was set up. I'm not even going to judge the whole Methodist organization by my encounter with you.
Not saying you are not a Christian, but what you said was... .but, I also know that being in a Christian organization doesn't make you a Christian any more than being in a garage makes you a car. It is strange how people that are a certain way accuse people that aren't that way of being that way when the accuser really is, but is blind of it. If I'm racist at all it would be of the liberal mindset that you have.
Go ahead and expose yourself some more. I have mainly been sheltered from people that think like you do and hope to NEVER have to deal with anyone like you again...but since I was attacked I figure that I would fight back a little without stooping to your level.