Cancer patient on remission

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
CarterJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cancer patient on remission

Post by CarterJ »

Good evening,
My name is Johanna and I am a cancer patient on remission. Currently, I am unemployed and I need financial assistance to cover my car insurance as well as health insurance premium. I received a grant from the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)  which covered me up until the end of May. At the time I was hoping to be employed by May. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic it has shuffled my plans. I reached out to the LLS and they gave me many resources - this link being one of them for cancer patient help. If there is any way you may assist me I will be very thankful. Thank you so much for your time.
Best regards,
Johanna
acampbell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cancer patient on remission

Post by acampbell »

I am a single mother of three my youngest son is finally in remission from his cancer and my middle daughter has a non-curable disease that causes me to travel four hours one-way and four hours home every month to her oncology appointments.
I am also a full time student, I am struggling extremely bad. My car is about to get repossessed. It is the only means of transportation I have to get my daughter to St. Louis and my other son can't work due to his recent remission from cancer. My tags are expired because my property taxes are $1000. I can’t afford to pay it while trying to keep a roof over my kids head. My fuel filled went out in my car as well.
I need help so bad on my car and property taxes! Please help point me in the right direction for help.