Job for someone on medical disability

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Bregt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Job for someone on medical disability

Post by Bregt »

Hello
My State is Oklahoma.
I lost my job of 13 years due to my medical issues, also I am an older adult.  At my age(senior citizen) along with my medical disability I am losing the battle.
Please I need help, where can I get help keeping my home and a job. I have a mortgage and my loan provider has not helped me in any way. I ask my loan provider about a reverse mortgage but they could not do this service with me.
I am worried about my bills such as utility and car loan.Not to mention I need insurance for that vehicle and a license plate this month. I'm about to give up unless I can get a job friendly with my medical disability.  I was hoping for a legitimate pay from home but having found the legitimate website I think which has created more problems for me to say the least. Please help.
Thank you 
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job for someone on medical disability

Post by Admin »

If you are both an older adult and disabled, then we have information on jobs that may help you. But those are a lot of bills you need immediate help with, and there is zero chance you can make enough money, in a short enough period of time, to help you. But we do have information on jobs for people with medical disabilities..
Bregt wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:45 am Hello
My State is Oklahoma.
I lost my job of 13 years due to my medical issues, also I am an older adult.  At my age(senior citizen) along with my medical disability I am losing the battle.
Please I need help, where can I get help keeping my home and a job. I have a mortgage and my loan provider has not helped me in any way. I ask my loan provider about a reverse mortgage but they could not do this service with me.
I am worried about my bills such as utility and car loan.Not to mention I need insurance for that vehicle and a license plate this month. I'm about to give up unless I can get a job friendly with my medical disability.  I was hoping for a legitimate pay from home but having found the legitimate website I think which has created more problems for me to say the least. Please help.
Thank you 
Maldanado

Post by Maldanado »

Hi there, I'm trying and been trying to get/find a resource that's legitimately going to help me. I'm currently homeless, on medical disability and I need a job.
I stay here and there with friends and family and have been for a good while, unfortunately. I go back and forth from WV to wood county WV quite frequently more than I'd like. Back in March I stayed between my brothers vehicle and my aunts home.
in December my brother got murdered then my aunt's house burnt down. I haven't been able to get anywhere near stable, so I went on medical disability but now I need a job. Its always something that comes and knocks me down. Some folk have told me church's help but I don't know or feel comfortable doing that. But I honestly do and would be more then appreciative to find some help I desperately need it. Thank you. God bless
PaulineK
anti spam: Blue

Post by PaulineK »

My name is James.
In January of 2022, I had a horrific vehicle accident and have been in and out of hospitals ever since. I need a job, even though I am on medical disability.
I think (surgery 4) or (5) times in 2022 alone. I was in the hospital (3) times this year already. My last time was June. I now have ESRD and am on dialysis (3X) a week until they get me straightened out and get my home dialysis working. I started dialysis on May 22.
I am currently out of work and looking for remote positions or a company that will work with my schedule to give me a job even though on medical disability. I can work 6:30AM to about 11:00AM, M.W.F are my treatments. The first half of this year was terrible to find work.
I don’t think that really matters right now because of my hospital stays. My 2nd time in the hospital, I was laid up in home for 1 ½ weeks and not in good shape until 3 weeks later. I have been speaking to placement recruiters and they tell me this second half is opening up. I am a Mechanical Design Engineer. I am on disability, which is pittance, I definitely want to get back to work.
I left my last job (ProGen), 12,2022, (this was supposed to be my, final, forever job) because he did not pay us for (5) weeks [(me), I don’t know how long others waited]. I had to subpoena and threaten him with court in order to get my monies. I also left because I was supposed to have a job after the Christmas Break. That never happened due to the government cancelling the contract.
I am writing to you because they are wanting to foreclose on me. I bought a lawyer before I knew I could have found free help to prevent foreclosure.
They also want to take my car, I made a payment “by the skin of my teeth” last month and will be doing the same this month.
Duke Energy is also giving me grief. I explained my situation to everyone, but they don’t care, they just want their money.
I also have credit cards that I am not paying on .. I just don’t have the money.
My un-insured medical bills are incredible.
I am used to a $80,000 lifestyle and now have to scratch because I am now living a $20,000 lifestyle. Show me someone who can live off that. I want to get back to work. Even though my house as now 107 years old, I Love it. I CAN’T lose my house, I have too much stuff, no more of which I want to get rid of. I already had a “garage sale” and got pennies on the dollar in regards to what I bought it for. I made $300 from stuff I paid at the very least $1,500 for, and where does $300 get you these days. I have (5) cats, all of which I rescued. They are my Girls and I would not trust them with anyone else. I am their Daddy. Having End Stage Kidney Disease, I am supposed to be on a special diet. No junk, processed food, preferably “Green Harvested” that stuff is expensive so I did not, because I can not, change my diet. I always had a somewhat healthy diet, but when eggs cost to (3) dollars a dozen, it’s hard to make ends meet. If they take my car, I can’t go to dialysis, or work. If they cut my electric off, that is not good either. My internet and phone is $120.00 a month. I need them in order to look for work. “knocking on Doors” is no longer an option these days.
I hate having to ask, however, I am living of “The Graces” of my Mum. An occasional $1,000.00 a month, She can’t afford it, she is only on social security.
My mortgage (hopefully I Don’t get foreclosed on) will probably be $1,500 a month, My car is $350.00, insurance is $250.00, internet/phone $120.00 and approximately $150.00 for electric. The lawyer was $1,000 down and $350.00 a month until finished. Money I did not/do not have. Thankfully they worked with me and just charged me $250.00 down. Food, gas and just living, adds on to that. I REALLY want to get back to work, disability is pittance. Now, I must look for remote or hybrid until I can get my home dialysis unit, or a company that will be willing to work with my schedule until then.
I have nowhere else to go, it is just me here, and I will not move in with family. This is why I need a job for the disabled. That is adynamic that would wind up horribly bad. If I get foreclosed on, I won’t have any money and even if I did, the housing market is so terrible that living on the street is the only option. I would not have enough money or credit. If I lose my car, things are just as bad. Things are getting to a point that I might as well take my Girls and we all call it quits and be done with it.
I don’t want to do that, my Girls deserve better. I am now to the point that I must ask and beg for help, it is degrading.
I just need help until I can find a decent job and get back on my feet again.
Anything you can do to help me, or direct me to someone who can, is highly appreciated. Please, Please.
Thank you so much.