Work permit not active

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Olivia12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Work permit not active

Post by Olivia12 »

Good Day,
Where can a family in San Antonio Texas in between work visa go for help?  We have helped them, they can't work because their attorney did not file on time.  We are raising some money for them.  Donations towards rent and asking around for someone to take them in. We would take them in, but our kids moved back home for a while. They want to play by US rules and not jeopardize their ability to stay.
I hope there is some answer I have not thought of to be able to help them while they get help with making work visa active.
Thank you for your time.
Salome
RMM
anti spam: Blue

Re: Work permit not active

Post by RMM »

Hi, my parents are in a really bad spot rite now. Their house is falling apart and they cannot afford to fix anything and my work permit is expiring. The ceilings in a couple rooms are falling in and the bathroom is in really bad shape! I don’t know if you can direct me to someone that can help my mom don’t drive and she’s been a stay at home mom her whole life and my dad works but is only working 2-3 days a week because he is retired! They have been the best parents and growing up we did not have much money but they did what they could for us! Now I want to help but I cannot afford to pay what is needed to repair or even get a trailer to put on the property.
PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AThank you!  

Sent from my iPhone
lakeshia
anti spam: Blue

Post by lakeshia »

To whom it may concern:
My name is Tamera and I am new to the state of Maryland and I can't work as I have no work permit. My transition to the state has not been an easy one and I am in dire need of help until the work permit is active. I'm facing eviction and am behind in my Bill's and just need a little help catching up to get back on my feet. I have no family in the state and fear being homeless. Any immediate help or advice will be greatly appreciated.
My court date is February 10th, this is my landlords first filing.
Thank you,
RalphLauren

Post by RalphLauren »

Hello, I have a friend who struggles with the English language who isn't a US citizen but has a work permit.  It is not active yet due to government delays. She was working up until she was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to leave work for strenuous treatment.  The treatment began in June 2020, and she is still receiving radiotherapy at December 2022.  She has reached her unemployment limit and is in need of assistance for rent and bills while waiting on the work permit. She is currently receiving food stamps.