Loan me the money to pay for the storage

Discuss loans, pros and cons and details on them
NHPB has information on loans for struggling people, and read more on getting a loan to pay bills.
ADRIANAMAYA
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loan me the money to pay for the storage

Post by ADRIANAMAYA »

Hello Neighbors4Neighbors. My name is Sherry who lives in Broward County. I have been raising my 12-year-old granddaughter for the past 11 years. I am seeking information on loans for a storage unit. We lost our home in 2017 due to foreclosure and this year I have experience new health diagnoses with Congestive Heart Failure and have a history of diabetes. I was hospitalized during the months of April and May 2018. 
When I was discharged, I lived in my rental car for two weeks and later went into a shelter while my granddaughter temporarily lived with her father. I was discharged from the Salvation Army Transitional Housing in July 2019.  I am struggling with the cost of my public storage units which I have been locked out from all of my possessions. I am in need of loan assistance to have keep the units from auctions on 12/12/20. I feel like a sore loser and nowhere to turn for a loan. I never seen such darkness in my life before and I have experienced crisis, loss, and tragedy. I spend holidays alone these days not because of my choice but let's just say I'd rather be out serving food to the homeless. I am divorced for nearly 20 years and have raised 3 grown children. My children barely speak to me and does offer any support. They are mean and hurtful. I am a trained social worker and was recently offered a per diem position. I am still seeking full-time employment to help get back on my feet. But to get back on feet will not happen overnight.
I have lost everything except my life. But at this rate who knows how much time I have left on this earth. As a person, mother, grandmother and social worker I'd like to think that I have helped others and touched someone's heart. I wish that there was someone here for me like I have been to our community.  If there is a private sector willing to loan me the funds to pay off my storage so that I can get the locks removed to get my property back will be awesome. I am willing to enter a payment contract. I don't have much time. I hope that you find in your hearts to respond. God bless you. I never thought that this could happen to me.  Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Loan me the money to pay for the storage

Post by Admin »

We do not loan money. But we have some idea for you. Try a government rent loan.
That may be an option for you in Florida. But if you are a grandparent caring for grand daughter, then there may be other programs for you too.
ADRIANAMAYA wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:55 am Hello Neighbors4Neighbors. My name is Sherry who lives in Broward County. I have been raising my 12-year-old granddaughter for the past 11 years. I am seeking information on loans for a storage unit. We lost our home in 2017 due to foreclosure and this year I have experience new health diagnoses with Congestive Heart Failure and have a history of diabetes. I was hospitalized during the months of April and May 2018. 
When I was discharged, I lived in my rental car for two weeks and later went into a shelter while my granddaughter temporarily lived with her father. I was discharged from the Salvation Army Transitional Housing in July 2019.  I am struggling with the cost of my public storage units which I have been locked out from all of my possessions. I am in need of loan assistance to have keep the units from auctions on 12/12/20. I feel like a sore loser and nowhere to turn for a loan. I never seen such darkness in my life before and I have experienced crisis, loss, and tragedy. I spend holidays alone these days not because of my choice but let's just say I'd rather be out serving food to the homeless. I am divorced for nearly 20 years and have raised 3 grown children. My children barely speak to me and does offer any support. They are mean and hurtful. I am a trained social worker and was recently offered a per diem position. I am still seeking full-time employment to help get back on my feet. But to get back on feet will not happen overnight.
I have lost everything except my life. But at this rate who knows how much time I have left on this earth. As a person, mother, grandmother and social worker I'd like to think that I have helped others and touched someone's heart. I wish that there was someone here for me like I have been to our community.  If there is a private sector willing to loan me the funds to pay off my storage so that I can get the locks removed to get my property back will be awesome. I am willing to enter a payment contract. I don't have much time. I hope that you find in your hearts to respond. God bless you. I never thought that this could happen to me.  Thank you,
SoyB

Re: Loan me the money to pay for the storage

Post by SoyB »

Hi there. I am looking into purchasing a mobile home, one that is not too expensive. I need a loan right now to pay for storage.
I am a single man without any kids. I am trying to find a rental assistance program as well as utility / energy / water assistance program / service. I do not have social security right now. I am trying to find an option that hopefully wouldn't take too long to sign up for, as I am trying to move out as soon as possible and the loan would be great for the storage. I have some money saved up to make the initial home purchase, but am looking into trying to find financial assistance for the upkeep / bills. I was just wondering if you would have any advice or places I could look into to apply for this