Need a Christmas basket

State and local government assistance programs.
ReeseW
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need a Christmas basket

Post by ReeseW »

I am in desperate need of a Christmas basket with clothes, shoes, food, electronics, and whatever else that you can give. My daughter and I are domestic violence survivors and we are trying to rebuild our lives but we need some help, so could you please find it in your heart of hearts to bring us a Christmas basket miracle. Thank you for your time and consideration and have a great day. We appreciate any thing that you can give.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a Christmas basket

Post by Admin »

That is a lot to ask for in a Christmas basket. Electronics too? Maybe you need to only ask for the basics when you have so little and are relying on others. Regardless, try this for free Christmas help in Chicago.
ReeseW wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:38 am I am in desperate need of a Christmas basket with clothes, shoes, food, electronics, and whatever else that you can give. My daughter and I are domestic violence survivors and we are trying to rebuild our lives but we need some help, so could you please find it in your heart of hearts to bring us a Christmas basket miracle. Thank you for your time and consideration and have a great day. We appreciate any thing that you can give.