Heart tests needed

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Luke Bryan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Heart tests needed

Post by Luke Bryan »

Hello, In December 2016 I graduated the program at St. Jude and am no longer a patient there. I had Hodgkin’s lymphoma twice as well as heart disease. Praise God it is all gone. I still however need follow up visits with other doctors due to the effects of chemo and radiation. My heart doctor suggested I get with all to see if you could help with heart tests and visits to other doctors. My husband and I are full time pastors in Mississippi. I have checked on so many insurance policies but with what we make I cannot afford them. My kids have coverage it's just my husband and I that do not. I am needing some heart tests done in the future and that is why my doctor that is in Germantown suggested I get in touch with you. I have some other doctors I need to go to as well but I just haven't been able to because of lack of funds. If you all can help that would be such a blessing for our family. I look forward to hearing back from y'all.
Boutique

Re: Heart tests needed

Post by Boutique »

I desperately need to find an organization to help me with my heart test bill. I'm on HUD after being homeless for 2 years. I also have a 15 year old daughter. I get roughly 340.00 a month and after rent and paying bills there's not much left for heart treatment.
 I also am behind due to a deposit of about 300.00$. I'm currently on a payment plan on the 17 of July (tomorrow) my bill payment is 179.26. My current charges and a payment of past due amount my total bill is 419.36$. I've had help through the HEAP. I believe they played out 300.00$ in May 2020, thank you for help with the heart tests.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try one of the free government health insurance plans. They may pay for your heart test or the bill in question. We also have information on non-profit organizations for heath care (including heart tests) as well as clinics on the site too.
Boutique wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:50 am I desperately need to find an organization to help me with my heart test bill.
Johny tab

Post by Johny tab »

Hello
My name is Jane Veith. I live in Springfield Ohio.
In 2017, I was put on permanent disability through Social Security due to heart needs and other conditions, now I need to pay for heart tests.
I have many health issues. I have Sjogren Disease, Stage 3 liver disease, Stage 3 Renal Disease, I have stenosis is neck and back. I have migraines, diabetes, etc. Heart disease is worse and needs more testing.
I would like to know if I would qualify for a free automobile that is handicap accessible? I would also like to know where to put in my application.
Right now I am also in need for transport electric wheelchair. I have canes, walker, knee scooter to which I have fallen many a times with. My strength in my arms is growing weaker as my age gets older.
I will be honest, I have not received my any information with any kind of grace. I am trying not to have to rely on family and friends to take me places that I need to go for the tests for my heart. With all my issues I have many doctors appointments, I would like the ability to get to them on my own.
Thank you for the time to read my note.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While of course we can't say for sure, we think heart exams may be covered by clinics in Ohio and Springfield. Many are free and/or income based. Maybe try them Jane, and find details here on free medical clinics in OH.
Johny tab wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:03 am Hello
My name is Jane Veith. I live in Springfield Ohio.