Want to work numerous hours

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Sayers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Want to work numerous hours

Post by Sayers »

I am about to get evicted along with my 2 young children ages 9 & 12. I've been a single mother since 2009 without any help from biological father. i am a hard working willing to work many hours. I had no luck with help from child support services in finding the father of my kids, now that I've lost my job & been jobless for about 6 months and been doing whatever I can to make ends meet to provide for them and put a roof and food in their stomach.  I'm willing to work numerous hours and do what I have to do to keep a smile on my kids faces.  Please help me find a job!
Cuban1

Re: Want to work numerous hours

Post by Cuban1 »

-- Hi. My name is Orlando, I’m from the Midwest town of Springfield, Mo. I am writing because I am interested in getting signed up to participate in writing articles for your blog. I have included my most recent article published by Product 1 in May I believe.  I would also like to inquire about any other work from home based opportunities available with your site as I want to work numerous hours for you.  Thank you very much for your time and consideration, hope you enjoy the article.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Want to work numerous hours

Post by Admin »

if you want more hours, or skills, good for you! There is job training in Missouri. Maybe there is a center near you Orlando. They can maybe help you find a new part or full time job for more hours and more income.
Cuban1 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:05 am -- Hi. My name is Orlando, I’m from the Midwest town of Springfield, Mo.