Job when have no drivers license

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Schaub
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job when have no drivers license

Post by Schaub »

Good morning! I'm a 43 year old single mom soon to be 44 this month looking for a job, but I have no drivers license or car. I have a 12 years old son living with me. I'm having a hard time with finding a day time job here in Charlotte NC while he's in School. I know I can't take a job which requires me to work evening or nights, because I can't leave him by himself at night or late evening. I could've had a job 2 weeks ago working as a PCA/CNA, but wasn't offered the job because I didn't have a car. I do have driver's license which I got renewed on my birthday last May. I'm really trying to find a job but it's really difficult for me without a car. I want to work and provide for my 12 years old son. I want to work myself off of section 8 and the Child support my son receive isn't enough. I'm tired of stressing and crying every day about jobs, bills, and driver licenses. I have no family support here in Charlotte, NC. Everybody for themselves. I've ask certain family members to lone me one of their cars until I get enough paychecks to get my own car. Please help us! Thanks,
tiyoshi

Re: Job when have no drivers license

Post by tiyoshi »

I live in Fremont CA, and I am going through a severe crisis and need help. I need a drivers license and job so badly. 1. dealing with day to day living expenses 2. making my overdue car payment after I get my drivers license 3. peace of mind and focusing on getting a job and start paying my loans 4. Inner happiness and seeking God's blessings. Please call
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is a community action agency in Charlotte. They often have job programs, can provide advice on transportation (or maybe some free vouchers) as well as other resources. But the fact you had a license in the past is a good thing. It will help. Also try the Tri County community action.
Schaub wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:58 pm Good morning! I'm a 43 year old single mom soon to be 44 this month looking for a job, but I have no drivers license or car. I have a 12 years old son living with me. I'm having a hard time with finding a day time job here in Charlotte NC while he's in School. I know I can't take a job which requires me to work evening or nights, because I can't leave him by himself at night or late evening. I could've had a job 2 weeks ago working as a PCA/CNA, but wasn't offered the job because I didn't have a car. I do have driver's license which I got renewed on my birthday last May. I'm really trying to find a job but it's really difficult for me without a car. I want to work and provide for my 12 years old son. I want to work myself off of section 8 and the Child support my son receive isn't enough. I'm tired of stressing and crying every day about jobs, bills, and driver licenses. I have no family support here in Charlotte, NC. Everybody for themselves. I've ask certain family members to lone me one of their cars until I get enough paychecks to get my own car. Please help us! Thanks,
Kelly lynn

Post by Kelly lynn »

Hello, I qualify for leap through the winter months. I am unemployed with $500 a month child support and do not have a drivers license. I am 45 female with a 3 year old and a 10 year old ADHD, dyslexic daughter. Also I was lucky to find a 2 year housing voucher from the Colorado coalition for homeless. My time is up March 25th 2022. Any ideas to help me with this situation to pay for a drivers license so I can get money? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! Lisa