Lost job with Health insurance deductible due

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Ajai
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost job with Health insurance deductible due

Post by Ajai »

Need help paying my health plan insurance deductible. I just moved into an apartment July 11th and just lost my job with health insurance last Thursday, the 17th. I am a single mother of 2, I have a 3 year old son and I am 34 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. Where and how could I get some assistance until I get back on my feet??
Jeff Brian

Re: Lost job with Health insurance deductible due

Post by Jeff Brian »

I have fallen behind in my payment for medical needs for the month of September and the money is due by the 18th or I will be sued, 1185.00, I am a nurse but have a young daughter and grandson at home. My daughter is signed up for school and does not work, my health insurance deductibles and insurance costs has gotten away from me. I pay 345 Monthly but owe two months late fee and the deductible payment for August. Please I just need this once, I will donate as I can after helping me. I know what it is to pay it forward. I just need some leverage with my pay and health insurance deducible.
Siena

Post by Siena »

Last year I lost more than half of my income when I lost my job and which this left me into a financial hardship. I went from $1,400 a months from social security to $681 a month. I have a son and I am single. I am 58 years old and I don’t have any bad habits that would cause my health insurance deductible to go up.
I am a very religious person and I really need help to pay my Deductible Bill. It is $771.
This bill is 3 months. I been paying each month $250. Well this is all I could afford each month. It keeps getting higher because of late fees from the doctor and interest and taxes I can't seem to get it paid. It seems like I am just wasting my money since I have no health insurance. I need help to get back on my feet each time I call around to the churches They say if I'm not a member they can’t help me.
Any amount will be appreciated. for this Health insurance deductible. It could go straight to the Medical Companies.
Nurtaslim

Post by Nurtaslim »

I am 65 years. Old and live in Harrodsburg KY and receiving disability. I only make $759 per month.By the time I pay rent, electric, and other bills, I am flat broke and I can't pay the Health insurance deductible. Or don't have enough left to pay everything.I receive $134 monthly in SNAP benefits so I won't starve. All I am asking is help with my Health insurance deductible every month so I can save enough to get me a car eventually. Please help with Health insurance deductible, I would be eternally grateful. 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Health insurance deductible assistance is rare. Usually for certain conditions, such as cancer, or some other charitable aid. but you can look around to a non-profit. Maybe you can find something you need for help, and find options here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sista.html