Immigrant thinking I need Medicare

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Elon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Immigrant thinking I need Medicare

Post by Elon »

HI, I from Pakistan. My immigrant husband and my two kids are staying with someone. We really need some financial support and also I’m a patient at a hospital hoping Medicare will pay my bills. We don't have health insurance and Medicare. We using cash for medical bills. Everything is so difficult for us so please let us know if you can do something to get us Medicare or everything else in our prayers. Thank you god bless you all.
Avalanche

Re: Immigrant thinking I need Medicare

Post by Avalanche »

Dear Sir,
I am an immigration applicant for Medicare and citizenship. While I was a visitor, I experienced a gunshot. I was treated in a hospital that saved my life.
I had a huge amount of Bill. They kindly gave me substantial discount. But the current bill of 13000 + USD.
In addition to this I experienced a road accident that added bill of about 6000 USD.
So I have been facing a heart breaking situation as I am unable to pay the medical bills as waiting on Medicare .
So I humbly request your kind support in this regards.
I trust being a charity having track record of helping immigrants in need you will be kind enough to consider my appeal positively.
ceueller

Re: Immigrant thinking I need Medicare

Post by ceueller »

Hello,
I struggle with financial hardship and credit issues due to mental health challenges, and I think Medicare may help me if it can help immigrants. I am in the process of attempting to search medical care or a doctor. I am working on my credit in order to improve my score and have access to better neighborhoods closer to my doctors but I have a debt of over $20,000 due to a a fee moving to the US. The debt and bills due was sealed due to my mental health challenges but I still owe the debt accrued. I cannot afford to pay the debt in order to improve my credit score and history as an immigrant but I am hoping that there is some form of assistance that could fully or partially pay the debt on my behalf.
Is there anyone that I can speak with concerning this?