Family member is taking the furntiure

State and local government assistance programs.
Eugeee Scott
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Family member is taking the furntiure

Post by Eugeee Scott »

I was living with a family member who was forced to leave the home. Department of social services are involved so she had to leave the home and move elsewhere. She will be taking her furniture along with her and I will be the formal caregiver of her kids and mine. We will have to take up the rent here so we won’t be homeless but our income is so low we can't afford new furniture. We reside here at Greenville SC 29609 and are reaching out for help calling upon anyone one who can help us. I'm in a sticky situation but with 3 kids I have to fight. Please help if you can. Thanks again a concerned parent.
Cardinals
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Family member is taking the furntiure

Post by Cardinals »

Hello,
My name is Chelsea Collins and I wanted to see if possible if y'all could help me with furniture as a family member took ours. I have rent coming up for the beginning of the month. I am currently on maternity leave and my fiance just recently got laid off at work. If y'all could get of me by email or my number at your earliest convenience I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time on assisting with furniture and hope you have a great day.