Waiting on paycheck

Ways to increase your income or make money.
JennyMay12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Waiting on paycheck

Post by JennyMay12 »

I have been living in a sober living home since July 29, 2018. I was scholarship the first two weeks here in my sober living home. I just started working part time at Pei Wei and have not yet received a paycheck and I need an income now. The check which will not be too much this time. My rent is $700.00/month and looking for any kind of assistance or how I can be directed to the right organization for some short term wages while I wait on that paycheck. Thank you for your time. Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Waiting on paycheck

Post by Admin »

We have a bunch of resources and income opportunities listed in our site. Even read about hobbies to make a living.
As some hobbies you have, whether free time or not, can be monetized.
JennyMay12 wrote:have not yet received a paycheck and I need an income now.
Girl34

Re: Waiting on paycheck

Post by Girl34 »

I am 9 months into a 12 month lease and recently lost my job and just started working again and am now waiting on my new paycheck. My paycheck was barely enough to keep the utilities on and now my apartment will start the eviction process unless I pay. I am just trying to find any way possible to make it through the next few months of my lease so that I won’t have an eviction on my background and not be able to find anywhere to live. My rent with the late fees has now gotten to 1026 and it’s only 7 days late but where I live they don't do any exceptions for late payments, and I have no money while waiting on my paycheck.