Job for physically disabled

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Michael W
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job for physically disabled

Post by Michael W »

I am physically disabled and need help with moving expenses and a job. I am forced out of my apartment and having to move. I have filed a complaint with HUD but of course it takes time. I don't know where to go. I am being harassed, stalked, and slandered by an elderly lady, several men, and the apartment manager. I was also illegal fired from my last job. I can't take it any longer. I must move. People follow me wherever I go. I live in the city of New York. Do not ever move here. It is a racist, poor, and mean state. I am from California and have never seen such corruption.
Thank you.
SandraHawkins

Re: Job for physically disabled

Post by SandraHawkins »

My name is Tyre and I am physically disabled. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Fulton county to be exact.
I recently fell on hard times when I lost my job. While I now have prospects and will soon be employed again I still have bills I must pay while I navigate my employment situation. As this new job is a great fit for me, who is physically disabled.
I only have 2 utility bills and rent I need help with, at this point sooner than later to prevent being evicted. I should have looked for help sooner, but between my own naivete that I'd be able to find employment in time as well as the embarrassment I felt needing to ask for help I allowed myself and people I care about to end up in a precarious position. If at all possible I ask that whomever this may concern just please help me, I feel I'm down to my wits end and have exhausted all viable options to fix my situation. Hopefully I hear something soon, if you're the one reading this I appreciate your time and God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Job for physically disabled

Post by Admin »

Since you are disabled, and have prospects or a job, there may be option for you out there. There are many resources for the physically disabled.
Both non-profits and government agencies may assist you.
SandraHawkins wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:58 am My name is Tyre and I am physically disabled. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Fulton county to be exact.
I recently fell on hard times when I lost my job. While I now have prospects and will soon be employed again I still have bills I must pay while I navigate my employment situation. As this new job is a great fit for me, who is physically disabled.