Job for former scholarship winner

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Atlanta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job for former scholarship winner

Post by Atlanta »

My girls and I need help....I most need a job.... let me start from beginning... I grew up in St. Mary Magdalene de pazzi (probably spelled wrong) parish. My childhood was not favorable to the point my brother killed my father because of every abuse imaginable. I still after that insisted on going to Catholic high school and was gloriously happy my son got scholarship to go to St. Mary.
And now has 4 year’s diploma and still continuing education to help women and children at a catholic college, which is Spring-hill college in Alabama. Leaving me and his little sisters in the hand of their father who is very much like my father. My triplet girls and I will be out on the street in 6 days’ time. I have a few minutes left on phone. And I cannot let my girls be on street. Please help us and me with a job. My girls took test for St Hubert scholarship too and are very good girls. But their father has now left us and left us with nothing. Please I need help. Please...
Prassad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Job for former scholarship winner

Post by Prassad »

Hello,
My name is N’khya. I live in the state of Pennsylvania in Montgomery County and need a job. I am also trying to see if there is any financial assistance that I would qualify for to pay to get my car back from repossession. My current job has been dramatically cutting hours due to lack of hour availability because of COVID, even though I am a former scholarship winner. Due to lack of hours I wasn’t able to keep up with all my bills and have been struggling with my car. I had been searching for other jobs and got an offer at another place but it would be imperative that I had my car so that I had a reliable way there and back.
I am a African American women who won a scholarship, daughter of two veterans, employed and a student. If there is anything that I qualify for that I could get to get my car back as soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me access that help. Thank you for your time!