Loan for employment stuff but have bad credit

Ways to increase your income or make money.
TimesofNY
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loan for employment stuff but have bad credit

Post by TimesofNY »

I live in Starkville, Mississippi. I was poised to work with Ameriplan as an affiliate when first I lost my phone service then my laptop and PC went out. Not being able to start work has left me needing $5000.00 to get back into my home as well as fees for start up a phone, laptop and related internet-based services. I live in a town with out public service in my area, currently without a vehicle. So what I need is money to pay outstanding expenses to return home internet-based services, phone services laptop and headphone, affiliate fees, as well as opening bank account and other business stuff.. so 15000.00 deferred payment loan is what I'm seeking my credit score is about 430. If I am eligible for any grants for women and or minorities I cannot find information.
Thank you for any help or advise you can give.
Kathy_Matts
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan for employment stuff but have bad credit

Post by Kathy_Matts »

Hello, this is Jennifer. I am trying to find out about getting emergency assistance in loans with utility bills, transportation for work, employment tools and Drs. I currently have Trinity Valley electric cooperative. It will be disconnected Friday for 95, total due is 243 I believe. I also have Aqua Water bill in my name about 160. I am needing help finding aa loan to pay for transportation to be able to get to look for jobs and back and forth, any kind of assistance would be greatly appreciated. But I do have bad credit. Please let me know.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Rather than borrowing money to get the job stuff you need, try some free services. Such has clothing banks, job centers, government programs and other places that often have free items. The programs are listed here, at free stuff.
Marthester5

Post by Marthester5 »

Hello!
My business, and therefore, me personally, as a female sole proprietor who has been in business for 14 years now (from Esthetician to skincare formulator) is in dire need of emergency funding, and a loan would be good.
My employment situation has been declining since the pandemic, and I have not only not been able to recover; I am at risk of losing this business. I feel I have done everything I can do and am still searching as I know there has to be help for me. Jobs do not seem to be hiring me because my car is out of commission and I have been an entrepreneur for 14 years. My resume looks ok and I get to many second interviews but they keep going with others. I have fallen dangerously behind in all my bills and can barely keep my phone on and fulfill the few orders that do come in. I have lost many major clients and need badly employment stuff to make a silk printed packaging batch of products and hire a PR & marketing person.
At this point I just need an emergency loan to live as well. I have been houseless for 8 months now. Thankfully I have friends and family who helped me but I have exhausted my options and the place I am in is toxic and domestic verbal violence is a daily reality and threats of physical violence. I have contacted the BACS, as I am in Alameda County, to help with housing assistance and other options that may be available.
My credit is around 602 so I have not been able to apply for or get a loan or credit card to literally save my life. As my credit is bad which impacts my ability to get a loan.
Please call me to discuss if you have any options that can help me in this immediate moment.
Thank you for your services.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have a business, but bad credit and still need a loan, we have lenders listed on the main site such as SoloFunds and other peer to peer companies. They focus on women, minorities and generally those that lack fair access to credit or loans, and find details here on SoloFunds. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loans.html
Marthester5 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:26 pm Hello!
My business, and therefore, me personally, as a female sole proprietor who has been in business for 14 years now (from Esthetician to skincare formulator) is in dire need of emergency funding, and a loan would be good.