Bills for kerosene

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
KhrisDavis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bills for kerosene

Post by KhrisDavis »

We have a lady in our church in need of assistance paying her kerosene heating bill. I do not know her financial situation. She has been helped with a new kerosene heater/stove. When I talked with her she had a $619.00 bill with Carl King INC that she couldn't pay. The original bill was $447.00. The Deacons at our church paid the bill. And I had a 100 gallon delivered. Now she has a new bill of $447.00. You may have her in your records because she got the new heater with State assistance.
Milford, DE is her home.
Karen

Re: Bills for kerosene

Post by Karen »

I'm in need this month to pay the remainder of my kerosene bills, which is $620. My kerosene have been due since the 1st of October and I was able to come up with $850 of it. I received an eviction notice in the mail and just trying to find help to prevent my family for being on the streets. I do have a full time job, but just been going through hardship the past couple of months and falling behind on kerosene to keep warm. I do appreciate at the help you can do for me if possible.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bills for kerosene

Post by Admin »

The LIHEAP programs pays for all types of energy - kerosene, electric, propane and more. Maybe get you more supply or help with the past due bills. It is offered nationwide, and find LIHEAP applications near you.