Need rental assistance in Salt Lake County, UT

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
khithere
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need rental assistance in Salt Lake County, UT

Post by khithere »

I need to know who (or which agency) I can contact to help with July and possibly August rent. I was working, but had to quit due to a medical condition. I have a letter from my doctor confirming my condition. I will able to work again, if I can find employment, in mid-August. As of this moment, I have no income except for a small amount of child support and alimony...not close to my rent amount. I have no family here and nowhere to live if I'm evicted. Please advise!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need rental assistance in Salt Lake County, UT

Post by Admin »

There are several agencies and non-profit firms in Salt Lake Utah that you can contact. Review the link below. I do suggest starting with the Salt Lake Community Action Program (SLCAP) Phone number (801)359-2444. They run programs, and can be a good starting point. They can refer you to other local agencies as well.

Another agency to try in Salt Lake is St. Vincent de Paul Resource Center, (801) 363-7710)

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_pr.html

khithere wrote:I need to know who (or which agency) I can contact to help with July and possibly August rent. I was working, but had to quit due to a medical condition. I have a letter from my doctor confirming my condition. I will able to work again, if I can find employment, in mid-August. As of this moment, I have no income except for a small amount of child support and alimony...not close to my rent amount. I have no family here and nowhere to live if I'm evicted. Please advise!