Blue collar skills for a contract job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Chocalate
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Blue collar skills for a contract job

Post by Chocalate »

My family in I are in need. We have no place to go and no job. I have no money to get a place and things, but I am a trained plumber. I have been very hard do to the death of my sons father. We were out in the street. My family includes myself, my nine year old son, my two year son in my nine month old son. I'm six months pregnant, looking for a contract job, so if there is any type of programs for blue collar or freelance workers you can please help me in my big blessing. Thank you in god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Blue collar skills for a contract job

Post by Admin »

Plumbers, blue collar workers, and others have many job options out there. Find them here, at the leading freelance websites. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sites.html
DominicTweed

Post by DominicTweed »

For the past three months, I have been out of work as a blue collar worker. Each and everyday I am constantly applying but result in failure. Based on indeed, employers states they are hiring immediately but your resume is view and not selected. Or you have a interview and it goes well the employer tells you that you are running up or your skills and qualifications are impressive. Within two weeks later you do not hear from them or it was a hard decision but we moved on.
How much longer can a person take with rejection from every angle, when all I want is a contract job? I am a single mother with blue collar skills that is trying to survive for herself and child. What do you do when your back is against the wall? What measures will I have to do in order to survive? The main purpose of this email is, how come employers state they hiring but they're not actually hiring, it is people out here that is in need of a job.
Recently, spoke to an recruiter regarding a possible job I can do, everything was going well until recruiter asked me about a software. The software is call UltiPro for HR although I have the experience for job I was missing that knowledge and because of that I was not no longer eligible for that position. The purpose of me bringing this up is that every company uses different software, when did jobs stop training and developing new hires? From the look of that particular job they are not looking to train and develop but just to throw new hires in roles, and blue collar people seem to be discriminated against for contract work. just want a good paying job to take care of my child, I am unsure of how I will pay my bills for the month of February and so on. How can you help a person that is in need of a job? I need help from the community to align me with the right people, so I can sustain a healthy life for my family.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe try an entry level job? But also job training. As blue collar jobs (right or wrong) have been trending down over the years/decades, etc. Try this for entry level positions. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _jobs.html