Withdraw nursing school

State and local government assistance programs.
SouthernGirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Withdraw nursing school

Post by SouthernGirl »

Nowhere to turn. I been in a domestic violence situation for two years. I'm a mother that has given up to to violence. This caused me to lose my job and had to withdraw from nursing school. I have no income for food or bills or a place to live. We are all staying in a room at a relative’s house. I'm lost don't know where to turn.
I need help for my kid and I for a place to call home and go back to school. I need clothes and food for them to wake up to. Counseling for us and a job for me. Please help I have nowhere to turn to. In July I tried to go to House of grace and they wouldn't help because I had a kid. They took all info said she call me back. I never heard from her. A few days later my family came home and beat me because it turns out they found out. The only safe place in my town let me down.
Hylari
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Withdraw nursing school

Post by Hylari »

Hello, I’m Theodora. I'm 30 years old. I’m in real need of help with the first deposit rent move-in fee to move an apartment here in Sanford fl. I recently moved here and currently going through hardships after I withdrawer from nursing school. I have a three-year-old daughter and I live with a roommate who currently moving to Miami between January 1 and January 23, 2023 . After my roommate moves, my daughter and I will be homeless. I do not have friends or family here in Sanford Fl. I’m currently working as a caregiver also paying a full-time school fee for my past nursing school.