Homeowner on SSDI

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Lincoln12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeowner on SSDI

Post by Lincoln12 »

Hello, I was looking to help a client of mine whose home is in foreclosure. We have been talking with the bank and they are trying to work with her but she does not have any income at this time and cannot work due to medical issues. We are in the process of applying for SSDI but she needs immediate assistance to save her home. I was hoping you may have some resources available to help.
Please feel free to e-mail me or call me.
Quigly

Re: Homeowner on SSDI

Post by Quigly »

Hello, My name is Rachel and I am a homeowner on SSDI, and I just came across your website that mentioned you can aid with mortgages, gas, electric and water bills. Basically all those homeowner expenses. I live in Fort Wayne Indiana, Allen County, Wayne Township. I was just trying to find out information about the assistance program for people on SSDI. My need is a onetime emergency, for a small amount. I'm just trying to look at all my options and see what I can do! Please let me know if there is anything available in my area. Thanks so much for your time and help. 
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Homeowner on SSDI

Post by Admin »

Are you only paying your bills, including mortgage, with your SSDI? As that amount is very low, right? You may need more help, and look here for disability mortgage assistance.
Quigly wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:05 pm Hello, My name is Rachel and I am a homeowner on SSDI, and I just came across your website that mentioned you can aid with mortgages, gas, electric and water bills. Basically all those homeowner expenses. I live in Fort Wayne Indiana, Allen County, Wayne Township. I was just trying to find out information about the assistance program for people on SSDI.