Page 1 of 1

Re: Car 2 payments behind and will lose it

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 4:13 pm
by Niamh
Hi, my name is Helen. I bought a used car from Art Chevrolet with no warranty and 2 months behind on payments and it needs fixing I had it less than 2 years and this coming February will be 2 years. Well last 2 months my car started turning for the bad a lot started going wrong with electricity, transmission, hub assembly and the exhaust. Wow never thought I would be in this position with no means to get this fixed, heck never thought all this would go wrong with only having this car less than 2 years.
I still owe 10k on this car if I make the 2 payments please I'm asking for guidance and help to get my car fixed. I've never had to ask for help... Please, any help in this matter would be great. I have never had to ask for help before but I'm at a loss. Thank you.

Re: Car 2 payments behind and will lose it

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:52 am
by Mikey1
Hi, my name is Kimberly Willis. I stay in Starkville, MS. I am having a hard time paying my bills. I have no kids and low income. I am having a hard time paying my car note and car insurance which I am 2 months behind. I am also moving to another apartment and is not able pay first rent, electricity bill and water bill. I just want to know if there is someone that could help me with my issue of being 2 months on car payments. I’m in the state of Mississippi Ottibetha county.

Car 2 payments behind and will lose it

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:45 am
by DominicTweed
My family is currently in danger of losing our only form of transportation, which is our car. I am a veteran unemployed, and is in need of desperate help. I have 4 kids and a new born. I was lied off on the 25th of September and I am currently unemployed seeking employment. Our vehicle is two payments behind and my phone with electrical and water is due. Please help. Thank You.