Lost my job and vehicle

State and local government assistance programs.
Willie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost my job and vehicle

Post by Willie »

I've been trying to get on track and lost my job a couple days before Christmas 2017 because my car broke down completely making me late for the third time. I start a new job this Friday, however I don't have a vehicle, any of my rent that was due on the 1st or my utility bills.
I always did amazing until I became pregnant with my third child and started struggling. I am capable of making it and plan on furthering my education to start a more dependable career for me and my three children but until then I would greatly appreciate help.
Marley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost my job and vehicle

Post by Marley »

“Good Afternoon,” My name is Kelli and I am looking for assistance with paying my car loan. I am 2 months behind as I lost my job and about to lose my vehicle. I am on FMLA for my mother and I am out of PTO which means I have not more time that I can use when I am out taking care of her, which makes my employee checks short. I am in the process of getting my car repo’d as I lost my job. is there any assistance that I can get. I live in Louisa County but I am more familiar with the city of Richmond, Va