$5000 debt

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Oneistheonly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

$5000 debt

Post by Oneistheonly »

Dear Dupage
My friend recommended me to this.
I need financial help.
I'm over 5000$ worth of credit debt and I'm worried what action the credit card company will take. My credit score is bad and I don't have any rental history. My parents are leaving and are expecting me to get a place on my own in a short period of time. I'm stressed out and depressed that I might be homeless. I don't make enough money at my job to survive. I read online you guys offer for housing for people that need help or assistance help with a security deposit. This is my first time getting my own place.
Shaw

Re: $5000 debt

Post by Shaw »

To whom it may concern:
I am sending you this email inquiring about $500 for debt relief and rental assistance. I have been a Caregiver for over seven years, and recently, I lost two clients and became ill. Currently, I live in an income-based apartment complex in Port Aransas, Texas. With the loss of my clients and becoming ill, I am two months behind on rent, two months behind on my car payment, I owe hospital bills that I cannot pay and I'm on a deferred payment plan with my electric company which I am unable to pay, so I now need $5000 to pay the debts.
I have an interview on Thursday, December 8th for a full-time job at the local vet's office and I hope to be back on track soon. If there is any assistance for me, I will greatly appreciate the information and how to apply. I am in a desperate situation. Furthermore, I could use any information about receiving internet assistance. I have applied for a remote Travel Agent position as well and I am required to have a hard-wired connection to my home computer which I am unable to pay.
I have passed the assessment and I am required to do a computer tech scan as the next step in the application process. I was emailed today reminding me to scan my computer. My plans are to work extra hours as I choose., but $5000 for the debt would be great Thank you kindly for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: $5000 debt

Post by Admin »

Caregivers have assistance programs available to them, including for reducing/refinancing or pay off debt. Look into them. There are government resources, respite, and non-profits too. Locate government help for caregivers.
Shaw wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:58 am To whom it may concern:
I am sending you this email inquiring about $500 for debt relief and rental assistance. I have been a Caregiver for over seven years, and recently, I lost two clients and became ill.