Rent as SSD not enough

Find how to get help with rent
Edwardo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent as SSD not enough

Post by Edwardo »

My husband and I have hit a hardship in our life. He is disabled and we are living on his SSD. He has been in the hospital several times and I have just lost my father. Our rent has got behind and we may be facing eviction. We are asking for any help that can be offered to help us from being evicted in this difficult time. If there's anything you can help with if would be a God sent blessing. With everything going on and the stress of loosening my father and husband being in the hospital I don't know what or who to turn to for help. Sincerely,
discordmomma

Re: Rent as SSD not enough

Post by discordmomma »

We have received a letter stating that we have to pay all our back rent by January 5 2023. I don't have a way of coming up with this amount or anything close to it as SSD is not enough money. We are raising our 15 year old granddaughter who we've had custody of since she was 3. I've tried to give her a stable home but since not being able to work in the past 3 years my husband had had to pay just about everything. I do receive 813 a month from SSD but that is used to help with her needs and the up keep of the essentials of the house. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent as SSD not enough

Post by Admin »

If you SSD is not enough for your bills, you may need more resources than just rent help. But we have many listed, and you can find them here at the main website. Look for financial aid, case management, government social services and more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/index.html