I need help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
amaus87
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need help

Post by amaus87 »

I am a single mother of 2 and have been barely surviving since my divorce. I am about to have my gas & electric cutoff on Friday and don't know what to do. I have left messages for some local charities with no response. I have used public assistance 1 time and that was 18years when I was pregnant with my first child. I needed the medical assistance during my pregnancy. I do not know what to do. I need to have $1200.00 by Friday in order for them not to cut off my utilities and I dont have it. I have not even paid my rent yet this month. Please if there is somewhere for you to direct me I would greatly appreciate it. I have even tried family members and no one has the money to help me....I am desperate.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help

Post by Admin »

You need to post more information. What state, county, utility company. Without having more details almost impossible to post any help. In general, once again without have more info, in general try LIHEAP.
amaus87 wrote:I am a single mother of 2 and have been barely surviving since my divorce. I am about to have my gas & electric cutoff on Friday and don't know what to do. I have left messages for some local charities with no response. I have used public assistance 1 time and that was 18years when I was pregnant with my first child. I needed the medical assistance during my pregnancy. I do not know what to do. I need to have $1200.00 by Friday in order for them not to cut off my utilities and I dont have it. I have not even paid my rent yet this month. Please if there is somewhere for you to direct me I would greatly appreciate it. I have even tried family members and no one has the money to help me....I am desperate.
BarbaraB
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help

Post by BarbaraB »

I need: Food, hygiene products, city & county tax assistance, home & car insurance payments, prescription cost & has for transport to doctors appointments. I home school my daughter so the free breakfast & lunch programs were not available to get now. Also to touring for my 11 year old daughter. And a laptop top because ours died soon after we started home schooling. And online homeschooling was free. Also dental care for someone of my age 46. Thanks for any help.