Senior needs furniture

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Globemaster
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Senior needs furniture

Post by Globemaster »

Hi, I'm currently fighting breast cancer. My grandmother has been helping me with that. A now we just found out she has bladder cancer. I'm currently still not working & receiving a 1/2 of paycheck. A would like to help her in any way possible. My grandmother lives alone and her refrigerator is about to go up. It's over 15 years old. My question is do this company offer furniture grants for seniors.
Chevy

Re: Senior needs furniture

Post by Chevy »

I just had to relocate to Phoenix AX due to I was ask to leave buy the Code enforcement and building and safety the place. I was leave was unsafe. Will I could afford the rent. I am on SSTD as a senior citizen. I get so much a month and on dialysis and diabetic. I here nearly homeless and also need furniture. I found a place but I really need help with the deposit and the lights. I not from here and really do not know where to go. I need help. Also I have no furniture or beds. Can someone please help me, Thanks God Bless....
Tidd

Post by Tidd »

Good Afternoon!
I am writing to see if your organization would be willing to help a senior member of my church with grants for furniture. This is a couple in Wilson, NC the wife is disabled and the husband is trying to work but only part time and he is in need of a surgery. He also rides a bicycle to work. They are in desperate need of transportation, grants for furniture and help. Are there any organizations that will help with donating a car or down payment to help this couple?
Thank you,
Pastor
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try a free furniture bank. There are some "regional" ones as well as local charities. They do help seniors, if they meet income and other criteria. Some may have appliances too, and locate free furniture programs from charities.
Globemaster wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:58 am My question is do this company offer furniture grants for seniors.