Hit and Run car accident

State and local government assistance programs.
GogoJill
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hit and Run car accident

Post by GogoJill »

My child's hit and run accident has my family in a financial crisis. I started back to work on December 7th, 2016. I haven't worked since June 1, 2017....day of my child's accident.
My family has assisted me w/financial help, they also have BILLS and household to maintain. My child is Disabled from the accident, I have applied for SNAP benefits. I will update info w/Social Security on today due to Daughters Children Hospital discharged on December 15, 2017.
My truck payment is due on Tuesday, December 22, 2017 which is 11 days late. I am facing repossession/turning the truck in until I can bring in amount for payment.
Ozark
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hit and Run car accident

Post by Ozark »

To whom it may concern. I was let go from my job and my wife cannot work do to medical reason from a hit and run car accident that happen 1/11/2016. I am looking for work and my wife and I are seeking help on our home and utilities until I find a job.
We are behind on our rent as well as utilities. The company let me go 2/14/2017 and holding my pay. I have labor board helping me receive my pay. I also sold my truck to help with my bills. The money is all gone and I tried for help at Newark Social service Delaware. They denied us because I am able to work but I have been out every day trying to get a job. I hope your Administration can give us temporary assistance until I get back on my feet with a job. We are in dire need of trying to keep our head above water but everything's coming against me. Enclosing is my phone number my name my wife's name and our address if there's anybody out there that can help us I would appreciate if you call me. We live in Bear Delaware 19701.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So sorry to hear that about hit and run. Terrible. Seems like you are looking for work, and Goodwill can often assist. They have a number of resources around job training, social services, and much more.
Ozark wrote: They denied us because I am able to work but I have been out every day trying to get a job. I hope your Administration can give us temporary assistance until I get back on my feet with a job.
Mia Mike

Post by Mia Mike »

My domestic partner was working 11-13 hours daily with only one day off just to cover the cost our food, rent and bills up until he was the victim of a hit and run. He has since tried to continue working but because of limits due to pain, he is now only working maybe 6 to 7 hours a day for 5 days a week. It has made us empty our bank account just trying to stay afloat these past two month. Buying food and rent alone consume more than he makes a month.
We have a 15 yo daughter and two small children with ADHD. I’m the only person who has the patience to watch them as he works leaving him to do it all alone. With him being the only one working for a family of 5 when he barley makes $1,500 a month with our rent alone being $700, it Is very hard since the hit and run accident and we are only a few days away from having our electricity and water shut off. Therefore I’m emailing you to find out if there is any help available for my family and our expenses at least until he feels completely healed and healthy so as to be comfortable working long hours again. My name is Christina and we live in the state of North Carolina. I would appreciate any reply even if you can not help. Thank you for your time and consideration.