HELP WITH BILLS

State and local government assistance programs.
VBUTTERFLY420
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

HELP WITH BILLS

Post by VBUTTERFLY420 »

Im new to this site and hope im doing this right but im trying to find some help with my bills here in tampa florida , my electric & water are days away from being shut off , i was just laid off from my job of 6 years and had to take a really big pay cut at the new job i just started and i am now behind in this months rent also so if there is anyway someone can respond to let me no of where i can get help asap that would be great , i have 2 kids and i have ran out of people to borrow money from amd now owe more out than i make so any help at all will be greatly appreciated thank you so much !!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: HELP WITH BILLS

Post by Admin »

What is your utility company?
If Tampa Electric, try the SHARE program. The program assists people who lost their jobs and are now low-income and/or medically disabled pay their energy-related bills. Call 813-226-0055 for more info.

If company is Florida Power & Light Company, they have the Care to Share Program, which will provide energy bill assistance to customers who are in a crisis situation and are unable to pay their electric bill. You can get up to $500 from them.

Also LIHEAP has a crisis component. Contact Hillsborough County Community Action Program at (813) 272-6770.

Here is more info on programs as well.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
VBUTTERFLY420 wrote:Im new to this site and hope im doing this right but im trying to find some help with my bills here in tampa florida , my electric & water are days away from being shut off , i was just laid off from my job of 6 years and had to take a really big pay cut at the new job i just started and i am now behind in this months rent also so if there is anyway someone can respond to let me no of where i can get help asap that would be great , i have 2 kids and i have ran out of people to borrow money from amd now owe more out than i make so any help at all will be greatly appreciated thank you so much !!!
netta0703

Post by netta0703 »

Hi I need help with rent I have an eviction notice I need 1200 dollars by May 17 I even went to court is there a program to help out there to help?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

netta0703, what state, county, or area do you live in? You need to provide this detail.
AndyNorth

Post by AndyNorth »

After our father's death, my baby sister and I moved in together into this room unit one bath. This place however is outdated or not up to code. Poorly insulated and it gets too hot or too cold depending on weather. I had my car repossesses after filing for bankruptcy and had no way of getting to work so I had to quit to find something closer, I'm currently looking for job but cannot collect unemployment benefits due to quoting. I have no insurance either.
My sister has kids 14 year old boy and 4 year old girl with autism. She does not receive any child support money from children's father either. Can we get help with food or other services until things get better?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It sounds like you need many resources. Just try our main site of http://www.needhelppayingbills.com then, and use the search bar at the top of the page. Type in what you need, location, etc. then go from there. We are sorry for your father's death.
AndyNorth wrote:After our father's death, my baby sister and I moved in together into this room unit one bath.