Money to pay for Transcript

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Kelley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money to pay for Transcript

Post by Kelley »

I need help paying a 680 dollar bill for school befor I am able to receive my transcript and be able to register for classes on April 6th of 2017 at a community college that I attend. I am wanting to get my transcript from Western Kentucky university before I am able to take my spring classes.
I only work PRN at a pediatric daycare in Louisville and a nursing home in Louisville but at the nursing home my staffing director only gives me hours when she wants to. I text her everyday to pick up extra shifts and I am wanting to further my education. I just need a little help and I do not want to take out a pay day cash advance loan because that would put me more into debt...And extra debt equals more stress.
Ford999
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money to pay for Transcript

Post by Ford999 »

My name is Esther. I was referred to this company by a member of my school in order to get some grant or scholarship for my schooling as well as money to pay for a college transcript. I had my Associate degree at Broward College. Now, I would like to continue pursuing a Bachelor degree in IT Web Development. If I email the wrong department, please guide, and inform me what I should do. I have difficulty to pay my classes out of my pocket for this semester, I will really appreciate getting some help from this company.