Unemployment coal mine worker

State and local government assistance programs.
Kelley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unemployment coal mine worker

Post by Kelley »

Family of five 2 adults, 3 children under age 18. Husband is a laid off coal miner and can't find a job. I just had major surgery and can't work. The truck we were using had to be sold to avoid repositioning. We have past due bills, almost ready to lose our home and can't even by school supplies such as back packs, paper, pens etc.
We have a lot of medical bills due and I am not able to work due to major surgery. Please help us to get off these assistant programs and back on our feet as a productive member of society.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unemployment coal mine worker

Post by Admin »

Try a job training program in West Virginia. Read more.
There are many resources that focus on unemployed coal workers, such as retaining them, giving them new skills, training for "green energy jobs", and more. The fact is coal is driven by supply and demand, and demand for coal is just not what it was. So the best option for an unemployed worker is to get a new career. While not easy, it is the best option. Good luck you your husband.

Kelley wrote:Family of five 2 adults, 3 children under age 18. Husband is a laid off coal miner and can't find a job. I just had major surgery and can't work. The truck we were using had to be sold to avoid repositioning. We have past due bills, almost ready to lose our home and can't even by school supplies such as back packs, paper, pens etc.
We have a lot of medical bills due and I am not able to work due to major surgery. Please help us to get off these assistant programs and back on our feet as a productive member of society.