Police brutality

State and local government assistance programs.
YouSay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Police brutality

Post by YouSay »

I would like to move back to California. Everyone here is so evil. I am disabled. My health condition would be more tolerable in a dry warm climate. Anyway, I was am not sure any longer on a section 8 housing list since 2010, then had to reapply.
I was told I had No choice of housing as stated in published literature. Despite the Cuyahoga Falls police rude commitment Not to tow my car while I was sick and in hospital and or bed ridden under doctors care, they, the police ran out and towed my car 3 days after promising they wouldn't. Then refused to tell me the whereabout of my car.
For 3 months I emailed the mayor and or called mayor Governor, and FBI, since the police chief threatened me if I called the police station again. They wouldn't let me get my walker or folding wheelchair. More however, I be been forced to walk and carry all my food, because of this my hip, which was fine now needs surgery. My apartment has been robbed 4 times. I have no good, no transportation, can't get to doctors etc. All because of police brutality.
Santelli
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Police brutality

Post by Santelli »

Hello my name is Jamie and I live in Wyoming. I have come out on a not so great side of things to where I have to ask for help in saving my home as I lost my job due to police brutality. I have had an ex boyfriend steal every penny I have had or accumulated. I have made a police report as well as taking steps with the IRS and small claims court, but when the police investigated him I was arrested and then beat. But in the mean time my bills have piled up and I'm facing loosing my home. I just need help paying so I don't loose it. I would even like to repay it when I get my money back. Or even help someone.
I was a victim to this man and I'm beyond embarrassed of what has happened.