Facing future eviction in New Hampshire

Find how to get help with rent
Megan McDonald
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Facing future eviction in New Hampshire

Post by Megan McDonald »

My family and I are facing eviction as of March. My fiancé is the only one working because I am due with our third child on August 6th. We are paying rent as court ordered until the day we leave. We live in Salem NH but are looking to move to Derry to be closer to my fiancé’s job because we have no car at the moment.
My fiancé and I have no outside help and rely on each other to support our family but saving money for first and a security deposit has been extremely difficult. This is a last resort, and any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Stubaker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Facing future eviction in New Hampshire

Post by Stubaker »

My name is Brandi and i live in Nashua New Hampshire. Honestly my brother was allowing me to rent one of his apartments and we had a family squabble so bad that he evicted me. I work full time at McDonald's here in Nashua and make $11 an hour. I found a place and was able to pay the deposit. The land Lord will hold it for me till my next check which is on the fifth of December. The only issue is my eviction is on the 26th of this month and I have absolutely nowhere to live in NH other than my car. If there is any help at all please get in touch with me as soon as possible.