Need to quickly find a place

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
Terence
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to quickly find a place

Post by Terence »

My 14 year old daughter and I were/are staying with a friend. She wants us to get out and to find my own place. We are in Bradenton. She is giving me until February 5th to quickly find a place. I need help with rent deposit, first month’s rent and most important of all finding a house for us. Please email me ASAP.
Nealhannon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Need to quickly find a place

Post by Nealhannon »

I am 3 months pregnant and my fiancé and I are as of recently homeless. He has a job and I am currently awaiting for my cosmetology license to come so I can start working as well. Our situation would require finding some kind of rental assistance of sorts to pay for a place.
We have found an apartment the only problem is we need to get in now but our financial reality at this point in time makes that impossible. If we receive assistance of any kind it would be a one time thing, but we need it quickly.
If we weren't already homeless and needing a place to live we would be able to save for a month or two for the damage deposit and first months rent, but we don't have one to two months to wait around as we need to move quick. I would appreciate any information of any help your program could provide to individuals in the predicament my fiancé and I find ourselves in. Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.