Programs for non-English speakers

Find how to get help with rent
Naomie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Programs for non-English speakers

Post by Naomie »

My husband lost his job. He has been washing trucks to put money together. I only work 20 hours a week and we are in desperate need of help before we get evicted from our apartment. We do not speak English. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can direct me where I can get help or maybe job opportunities.
Coleman

Re: Programs for non-English speakers

Post by Coleman »

Need assistance for one month of rent - lost job 2 months ago and have been behind since since many people do not hire non-English speakers. My boyfriend receives a military retirement on the first of every month. But with late fees and attorney fees that has been eaten up each month to pay for previous month.
I am still seeking employment just no luck yet. I have 2 minor children & just need one months assistance then I can be back on track. Any information you have for my area would greatly be appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Programs for non-English speakers

Post by Admin »

Assistance programs from Catholic Charities often focus on non-English Speakers. They often focus on immigrants, Spanish as first or second language, and even refugees. Now there are limits as to how much financial aid they have, as it is a church. But maybe they can place you into contact with job centers for non-English speakers too.
Coleman wrote:Need assistance for one month of rent - lost job 2 months ago and have been behind since since many people do not hire non-English speakers.