Page 1 of 1

Need help with New Jersey natural gas bill

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2026 4:50 am
by Leela
I truly do not even know if this is a right or good email but I am trying how to find help with my NJ Natural Gas bill. I reside in Ocean County, Manahawkin.
I have been on workers comp no for almost 5 years and 1 year and a half ago my fiancé had a stroke and Is on SSDI. We go receive snap and are both on the state ins. Luckily, we had been able to get on solar prior, but our gas bill is now $1K and I truly do not know what to do anymore.
Thank you for any input or direction you can point me too.
Laurie
Manahawkin NJ 08050

Re: New Jersey gas bill to turn the service on

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:02 am
by Latricia
I need help paying my electric and gas bill. My daughter lives with me with her 3 children and 2 are disabled along with my husband who is also disabled. All 3 receive SS benefits and I am the only one working. I am in danger of getting my electric and gas turned off and I need electric for my husband is on oxygen. Last year I got help from USF fresh start program but fell behind and lost the benefit of them paying off my electric bill. My electric bill runs around 6- $700.00 a month because of all the drafts in my home.
I would like information on programs on helping the disabled pay bills and also help in winterizing my home. I live in Silversmith NJ.

New Jersey gas bill to turn the service on

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:02 am
by StoneCold
I am urgently seeking for assistance to pay my gas company. I am a mother of five ages, 16, 14, 12, 10, 7 years old respectively. We live in New Jersey, the service had been turned off this past week. Please, due to the cold weather, please kindly help us to pay the bill, the house is very cold and my kids are still very young. Thank you very much.