Sudan immigrants

State and local government assistance programs.
Sheppard
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sudan immigrants

Post by Sheppard »

Dear need help,
I am an RN. I work in the home of a family from Sudan. They have a one year old who is sick and three other children. Both parents are unemployed and have been trying to get help through several state and local immigration programs. Both parents were working before their baby got sick. Now they have been without income since December 2015.
The baby is on disability, they get food stamps, they have health coverage, and they have used all their savings. They had a car but it is broken down and will cost too much to fix. They have done all the applications for state aide and have been denied. The kids need school supplies, and their bills are not being paid. Please send me any information about other means for Sudan immigrants that they can get help.
Miracle

Re: Sudan immigrants

Post by Miracle »

I need help paying bills as a Sudan immigrant.
I need at least $2000 dollars to catch up.
Car payment $241.80.
Satellite Service $125.90.
Collection bills PayPal acct $40 a month.
True accord collection bill I owe $100.
T-Mobile $63.33.
Frontier internet $54.99.
Tithes to church $91.90.
I’m behind two months.
My bank account got hacked back in august and it closed down and I have no money.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sudan immigrants

Post by Admin »

You did not say if you are "documented" or not as an immigrant? If you are undocumented/illegal, then resources are very rare, whether you are from Sudan or somewhere else. However look for assistance here, at immigration cash assistance programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Miracle wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:04 am I need help paying bills as a Sudan immigrant.
I need at least $2000 dollars to catch up.
Car payment $241.80.
Satellite Service $125.90.
Collection bills PayPal acct $40 a month.
True accord collection bill I owe $100.
T-Mobile $63.33.
Frontier internet $54.99.
Tithes to church $91.90.
I’m behind two months.
My bank account got hacked back in august and it closed down and I have no money.