Behind on utility bills even though I have a medical certificate

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Dead People
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Behind on utility bills even though I have a medical certificate

Post by Dead People »

I am in desperate need of help with utilities. I have a balance of $6300.00. I don’t know where else to turn as I way way behind. I currently have a medical certificate holding my account that will be expiring and the will not make arrangements with me. I can pay back any amount in a small monthly payment.
MayaBijou

Re: Behind on utility bills even though I have a medical certificate

Post by MayaBijou »

Dear Sir,
My husband was recently diagnosed with metastized cancer and has a medical certificate for it. He was the only household income, due to my advanced osteoporosis and COPD.
We are most worried about the mortgage, as well as utility bills. However, any assistance for which we might qualify using the medical certificate would be wonderful.
I attempted to phone your organization, but the call disconnected before the recording was even finished.
If you could , please, have someone contact me about utility bill programs, in regard to any assistance for which we might qualify?
Thank you so much, for your time!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Behind on utility bills even though I have a medical certificate

Post by Admin »

Each state has laws and regulations. Maybe yours protects people from a disconnect if they have a medical certificate? Maybe not. But look into it here, at legal protections for utility disconnects near you.