Mom threw me and son out

State and local government assistance programs.
NigelM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mom threw me and son out

Post by NigelM »

I'm a 43 year old single mother with a fifteen year old son, and we are now out on the streets. All my life I have provided for him. I work night and day and put him through school and try to provide him with a family and a safe and loving home.
My mistake is not wanting to see him cry and help my old parents until the end. My husband is an alcoholic and addict whom I saved his life over and over. Throughout the fifteen years that we were together I worked and out him through what it seems an eternity of rehab centers and medication to stop him from his drug abuse. My son always begged me not to ask him to leave and to not see him cried.
I always agreed when I should have never done because now we are both crying and in a lot of trouble after my mom threw us on the streets. My second mistake was to agree to move in with his mother who supposedly suffered from dementia and that now I don't believe is true at all and if It is I have suffered at her hand more than I have ever suffered in my entire life which is to say a lot. I took care of my mother until the end with dementia at first and brain cancer later on, but she died with me at my house through in house hospice care. I kept her with me until the end.
I moved with my mother in law a year ago. She has hit me, scratched me because we wanted to eat food that I had thrown away because they had mold. She has verbally abused my son and my husband refuse to get a job for over a year and started drinking again. Five month ago I had a little money saved up and was working nights delivering papers to feed and pay the utilities in the house such as light, water and medications. She would go to the bank withdraw her money and later would say that she didn't know we're she put it or that she didn't remember going at all. She wasn't supposed to drive and there was no way to stopped her because she would hide her car keys.
Little by little all the money I had went away because my son needed medical attention and I had no health insurance. To make matters worst three weeks ago I was thrown out on the street by her with my son and only what ever money I had left. I lost my job since I could not pay for a motel and food for my son. As of tomorrow me and my son are going to be on the streets.
We don't have the money to pay for anything else any more. I need a little help, and my mom will not give it. I have never been on this position before. I just want to die and maybe I can give my son a little bit of a chance at some type of life and maybe happiness. I have tried to get help and it sadness me that I can get any type of help.
I don't know what to do anymore. I just need to find a job but without gas money and rent money or food, I won't be able to do nothing. You probably get e mails like this all the time. I don't drink or do drugs. All my life I have helped anyone who needed help and now I can't find help for me when I needed the most.
Charitable organizations sound good when you read them but there is no help. Shelters provide only beds, but what can I do when there is no job waiting for me and if I become homeless I know that no one will give me a job. My son is paying for my mistakes. I love him to death. I raised him good. He is a straight a student that has never been involved in any problems or situations in schools or with anyone else. I probably wont here from you, but all I can do is cry and wish I was dead for real which is what I'm already, because I know I'm going to loose him too. I pray to god if he is there to help me and forgive me if I did anything wrong in life. Maybe believing in the good of people. Thanks for any help you can give me after my mother threw me and my son out, if you can. Pray for me if you can't, because I need it.
Thanks,
Mr.Soft

Re: Mom threw me and son out

Post by Mr.Soft »

Hi,
We are very low income families. My mom through me and my son out of the house. Monthly income is not enough to pay various bills. We need your help below:
1. Churches help pay bills.
2. Need help with electric, Gas or utility bills.
3. Free coupon programs.
4. Salvation Army People Care program.
5. Free food.
Thank you very much!
John
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mom threw me and son out

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of bills and help you need John. There are resources in the Fort Worth area. You can find them on our website, including churches, financial assistance and other services. Find assistance programs for Tarrant County.
Mr.Soft wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:02 am Hi,
We are very low income families. My mom through me and my son out of the house. Monthly income is not enough to pay various bills. We need your help below:
John