I have a congestive heart failure

State and local government assistance programs.
Jaketapper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have a congestive heart failure

Post by Jaketapper »

I receive $749.00 from Social Security and I have not been able to pay my bills (rent is $650.00 a month, my cell is $71.00 and other bills). I have not included food.
I am diagnosed with congestive heart failure and it has been extremely difficult to keep up. I do not know how to use a computer so I do not have an e-mail. Please if there is anything you can do I would appreciate it very much. Thank you and God bless you. Merry Christmas.
Papen

Re: I have a congestive heart failure

Post by Papen »

MY husband and I live on social security, we are also raising two grandchildren. My husband is now bedridden from congestive heart disease, we are finding it hard to pay our bills.
We have always paid our bills but the parents of the grandchildren are not supporting our grandchildren, the court has ordered them to pay but they do not work. We have gotten behind in our utilities, and I need some temporary help. Thank You.
Passion

Post by Passion »

I have a heart condition that has caused me to have to a pacemaker and defibrillator as my heart is close to failure. I have not been able to work due to that and I facing losing my vehicle. I also have a nine year old son who has Autism. Without a vehicle I cannot get to our doctors appointments and get all the things we both need for our health.
Denise234

Post by Denise234 »

Hi, I am writing you for some assistance in housing. I'm a single mother of two and I have Congested Heart Failure. I currently live with my sister and mom in a small 3 bedroom house. Without my sister help me and my kids would've been on the street.
I can no longer afford to live alone anymore. My questions to you is can you help us get a bigger house to live in. Will you also help with bills?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have heart failure, then apply for disability. There are also some programs that focus on housing need. Now your sister may not be able to move in with you, but the disability housing will cover the kids you have. Read more about it here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... sable.html
Denise234 wrote:Hi, I am writing you for some assistance in housing. I'm a single mother of two and I have Congested Heart Failure. I currently live with my sister and mom in a small 3 bedroom house. Without my sister help me and my kids would've been on the street.
I can no longer afford to live alone anymore. My questions to you is can you help us get a bigger house to live in. Will you also help with bills?
SteveKerr

Post by SteveKerr »

Need to return to Oklahoma city soon as possible mother having congestive heart failure. She is under stress and needs me to remove person causing stress.
I’m the only one they will listen to. She will not ask her to leave for she is a close friend but situation calls for my assistance. I can help person out soon as I return allowing them shelter with me but I’m here and have very important matters to attend to back home and am stuck here. In need car assistants, I need gasoline to get back soon. Please hurry my number if someone could call I would appreciate it.
Pantene

Post by Pantene »

My name is Kim. I am 45 in Georgia. I’ve recently been diagnosed with congestive heart failure and a pulmonary embolism. Doctors say I can not work and I’ I lost my home, my car got repossessed, and I’m currently renting from a very understanding and patient, yet very owed, landlord.
My rent is currently $350 per month. I am six months behind and feel horrible about this. The eviction freeze is now up and I am at risk of being evicted. While I am still in the house, most of my belongings are in the main room and furniture on the front porch.
Although he said he’d be willing to work something out with me if I can pay the back rent, I need to pay the rear age NOW!
This congestive heart failure has caused so much stress. All of my belongings from my initial home I lost, are currently in a storage unit set to be auctioned off bc I owe $800. All of my children’s baby stuff to pass down to their children one day is in that unit. Everything that I’ve worked SO hard for… now just gone. I keep finding myself crying, “I just want to go home”… but really its gone and this one I’m now renting is about to be leaving me homeless. Please help.
Thank you so much for anything- tips, advice, directions, phone numbers… anything