I am epileptic

State and local government assistance programs.
Moochie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am epileptic

Post by Moochie »

Hello,
I recently started following a resource provider on Facebook with your information listed. I went on the site but I am not sure what resources I need. Can I please have help being lead to what you all think helps.
I am 24 years old, female, on disability for epilepsy, I am studying at Kaplan University online for human services. I have worked with children almost my whole life and will like to continue as my future goals. With my income of $750 a month its almost impossible to find an apartment so that's a priority also some kind of extra income. Anything will help at this point
Thank You,
Ebonee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am epileptic

Post by Ebonee »

Hi. We have been giving considerable financial support for a single mom with an epileptic nine year old daughter for much of this last year. The mom has a job, but can't go to work when her child is having frequent seizures. It's problem after problem with being epileptic. I couldn't locate a number with TANF or anyone else, but I think my wife and I need to know what assistance is available in Illinois for her. Ex-husband is unemployed and doesn't provide financial support, nor are there family resources to help out. She is needing more support than we can afford. Also, I wonder, how can we know for sure she is honest with us.