Money to pay the security deposit on a transitional apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Scott Chhn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money to pay the security deposit on a transitional apartment

Post by Scott Chhn »

I'm currently in a shelter with my kids and just got approved for transitional living in new London WI. But I need help paying the security deposit and rent, and also to get my belongings out of my storage in Wausau. I have nothing for the house, the deposit or my kids and my car also needs to be fixed so it is safe to drive back and forth from Stevens point and Wausau to new London. I'm hoping to move in the transitional apartment the week of August 3rd. Thank you.
mentalhealthday

Re: Money to pay the security deposit on a transitional apartment

Post by mentalhealthday »

Hi my name is Doug. I live in a studio apartment alone in the state of new jersey. I need assistance transitioning to a new apartment and transitional housing and money for the security deposit. I'm a welder but I'm leaving the field because of my back as well as being sick from COVID and mental health is taking a toll. My rent is usually $1040 a month I have $600 but I will be short because I am leaving soon. I will be able to pay for March but I will have no income during April and my credit card is maxed out. I need help badly. My credit score is dropping and I live on my own.
I really need to speak with a human being not a robot I'm worried about being on the street. I tried handling things on my own I have always been independent but to COVID and my back I do not have the ability to be a welder anymore and need help transitioning between jobs.
I am in dire need of financial assistance to help pay for months of March and April and security deposit on transitional housing.
Joe Bellino
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money to pay the security deposit on a transitional apartment

Post by Joe Bellino »

Hello I thank you for the great information on a senior citizen who is disabled and a chronically homeless person who is in transitional housing. I also need money to pay the security deposit on the transitional apartment. As I write my problems are many as I first can’t find a landlord who will accept the federal housing voucher and rental properties want an application fee and a half month rent to even talk to them and I have a housing choice voucher and it’s going to expire. I don’t know if you have any ideas for deposit help for transitional housing. But if so please email back as the local low income housing agency removed my name off the waitlist after being on it for 13 years and they pulled a sneaky move to do so. I just need permanent stable housing and feel like the odds are working against me at wits end thank you for your time
Kin