Car and mortgage help for disabled with bad back

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Stafford M
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car and mortgage help for disabled with bad back

Post by Stafford M »

I am writing this letter for resources for help paying bills for 100% Disabled Single Mother here in Missouri.
I need help with my mortgage payment as well as any resources for any charities that help with obtaining a safer vehicle as mine is 24 years old and doesn't have heat or A/C and here in Missouri it gets very cold and very hot! I have twelve (12) screws in my back and I am restricted to a handicapped blue tag in my car as I have neuropathy in my legs and cannot walk very far. I can be reached at home.
Latricia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car and mortgage help for disabled with bad back

Post by Latricia »

I am a step mother ff three boys and a mother of my own daughter a wife of 20 years, and we are behind on our mortgage to the bank and also need a car for medical reasons. My husband is handicap he is challenged with a spinal cord injury and unfortunately will be disabled for life. We are just a couple that that don't have too much and probably never will however being faced with limited financial freedom, we do not and will not have the opportunity to own a car, and that is my need so my husband can go to the doctor. The finale challenges are the only factor that stands out. I would love to be able to show my husband something other than just a Doctors office. Thank you for your time in hearing my need.