Purchase transportation - either car or truck

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
1Liza2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Purchase transportation - either car or truck

Post by 1Liza2 »

I'm a father of a family of 5 and I barely can keep the utilities on each month and I'm in need of a low income loan or grant to help me purchase another vehicle. Or I need help to fix the one we have.
The transmission went out and has a knock in the motor but I have prayed and thought of every possible way of doing this and I'm not going to be able to it if I can't get some help with buying a car. Then my kids and wife will suffer severally. I'm not trying to make you feel said for me I just need help please.
Expert needshelp
anti spam: Blue

Re: Purchase transportation - either car or truck

Post by Expert needshelp »

I am a disabled senior who needs help to purchase a car or truck. My total income is $850 per month. I have severe osteoporosis in my hips, wrists and back. I walk stopped over. I recently bought a car to get to medical appointments, grocery store, etc. It is hard for me to walk to bus stops as well as stand waiting for bus to arrive. I spent nearly all the money I had in order to get a reliable car. I DID NOT REALIZE Transferring THE TITLE COST SO MUCH. I did not have the required amount. I got an extension because the seller did not sign the title properly. However, that extension is ending and I desperately need help with the transfer cost. I will incur a fine/fee if I do not get the title put in my name VERY SOON.
My question to you is does your organization help with this type of issue, to help me purchase transportation like a car and pay the transfer fees? I know that you help people obtain cars and repairs. If you do have funds for this please direct me on how to apply. If you do not please direct me to any organization that may help if you have that information.
I am grateful for any assistance you may render.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Vicki
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you income is only $850, not sure how you can afford a car loan or even a car period. But there may be places you can try, such as Ways to Work. If you need the vehicle for a job to increase your income, they may help. Look here for loans to buy a car for work.
Expert needshelp wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:03 am I am a disabled senior who needs help to purchase a car or truck. My total income is $850 per month.
MrWilliams

Post by MrWilliams »

Hello my step mother sent me your information and suggested that I reached out to you regarding help with auto assistance as I need to purchase a car.
I am an unemployed single mother of a severely disabled five year old boy that depends on me for everything: Gtube feedings, diaper changing, repositioning etc and requires my 24 hour care, my daughter is due to be born next month.
If you could get back to me as soon as possible with how to purchase transportation, I would greatly appreciate it and look forward to speaking with someone.
Jon Cor Mac

Post by Jon Cor Mac »

Hi,
I am reaching out to you in hopes to receive assistance for a vehicle and help purchasing' a car.
I have been laid off for 2 months and with that I also had to return the vehicle I was borrowing. I have a very low credit score so I’m not able to finance one or get a loan, but I can afford to pay a little for transportation. It’s very difficult getting rides to interviews but I have managed and should be employed within the next week or so but getting there daily is going to be rough. I am not opposed to making low payments if need be but I’m also having to move by February 1st. I currently live with a friend and she is moving so I am looking for a place to move. It’s very difficult to do life when one doesn’t have a vehicle. I live in El Reno Oklahoma.
The last 2 years have been the most brutal, but I’ve managed to make it. When I lost my job I didn’t expect to lose the vehicle but I couldn’t afford the gas or routine maintenance on the truck, so I need to purchase a new one. I’ve always worked and maintained, so to be in this situation it’s frustrating. I hope this email gets to you and you are able to provide some help in getting me a vehicle. If you need more info or have questions please ask.
Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to hearing from you
Sent from my iPhone