Ex kicking me out of apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Smith Jonses
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ex kicking me out of apartment

Post by Smith Jonses »

My ex is kicking me out and giving me until the end of the month to get my own place. I have a job and make decent money. I have an 11 month old son and my 67 year old grandmother that I take care of. I don't have the money or time to save the money before we will be homeless. I need assistance with deposits and first month’s rent. I have never done this before so I don't know who to contact for apartment help. Please call. I don't have much time. Leave a message if I don't answer. Thanks in advance, and my state is Mississippi.
MsMerry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Ex kicking me out of apartment

Post by MsMerry »

I need pay my rent. I lost my job 2 months ago and have an ex-husband. I put to many applications but no one call me in this moment. Some person said maybe they have some opening next month but now I don't want to lost my apartment.
Te company Seattle light, they turned off my light because I don't have money for pay the bill. I'm single mother with 3 kids one of 15, 11 and my little daughter 10.
Now I'm really sad for my situation this Christmas. My kids don't have any gifts and maybe I lost my apartment. Please I'm trying to founded some money just to pay this 2 months. I promise I'm trying to keeping looking and put more applications for work. My ex-husband don't want to give me change support.