Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: gas,water and light bills..........

Post by Admin »

Here are several non-profits and charities in the Atlanta and Fulton County area. Call them. Many may have special aid for people that are pregnant. Probably the number one place to call for help is the Fulton Atlanta Community Action Authority (FACAA). Phone number 404.320.0166.
Another good place to call is the North Fulton Community Charities. Phone (770) 640-0399
Use this link to find many programs in the Atlanta and Fulton County area. Also explore the site overall as thousands of programs and charities are referenced.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ful ... rogr1.html
kierra14 wrote:My name kierra im 14 years old my family is going threw a hard time right now with need help with light bill and heat bill an my mom pregent an the baby is due between march 20 threw 29 plezz help up us an rent isdue 534 we will be homeless i dont want to know what that feel like my mom is tryin hard as she can if you can help us may god blessed your heart contact information tamisha thxx you
Martin1

Post by Martin1 »

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
I have looked over all of your resources that you have listed for Virginia and in Henrico County. I have called the companies listed and at this time all of them are out of funds. I have a $1162.55 electric bill that has to be paid for October 31, 2011 and a Water bill in the amount of $313.00. My husband and I are on social security disability. We have rent to pay that is $895 a month, trying to see if you will have any money left to get groceries or purchase medication. There are is no one or person that I we can get help from. I have been trying and trying to get help. I know that with the economy it is hard to try and find help, but I know that in my heart there is some place I will find to get help with my bills. I would appreciate if your company know a way, please, please send me information t getting help. Thank you in advance and if a very, very blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is great that you reviewed site, got phone numbers, and called Richmond Virginia area agencies. That is what we would recommend. Not much more than that. Just to be sure, you used this resource http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hen ... _prog.html If not, try it for more phone numbers, agencies to call, and/or contact information. That is the most effective resource we can use to provide you information and help for the low income and uninsured in the community. Also look into the food banks in the region for free groceries.
Martin1 wrote:TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
I have looked over all of your resources that you have listed for Virginia and in Henrico County. I have called the companies listed and at this time all of them are out of funds. I have a $1162.55 electric bill that has to be paid for October 31, 2011 and a Water bill in the amount of $313.00. My husband and I are on social security disability. We have rent to pay that is $895 a month, trying to see if you will have any money left to get groceries or purchase medication. There are is no one or person that I we can get help from. I have been trying and trying to get help. I know that with the economy it is hard to try and find help, but I know that in my heart there is some place I will find to get help with my bills. I would appreciate if your company know a way, please, please send me information t getting help. Thank you in advance and if a very, very blessed day.
kai508

Post by kai508 »

No. Richland Hills
Tarrant County

I've looked through the available info and cannot find anything regarding my county. I lose my electricity on Friday if I can't come up with the money to pay the bill. I've lost all my income and am very ill. My electric company has told me that they don't care if I die as long as the bill gets paid on Friday. Not sure where to go or what to do. I've lost a lot of my monthly needs things and now it looks like the electric is next.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try this for various programs and information.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html

kai508 wrote:No. Richland Hills
Tarrant County

I've looked through the available info and cannot find anything regarding my county. I lose my electricity on Friday if I can't come up with the money to pay the bill. I've lost all my income and am very ill. My electric company has told me that they don't care if I die as long as the bill gets paid on Friday. Not sure where to go or what to do. I've lost a lot of my monthly needs things and now it looks like the electric is next.
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

I need help having my water turned back on it has been off since November 1 and i have a part-time job and receive ssi my son cant find work but water bill is in his name and human resources needs pay stubs to help but he has none since he doesn't have a job please help me find someone to help me i feel bad about asking for help. But i am desperate sorry about my spelling may contact me by email. I was disconnected in August after several attempts with payment plan. I myself am disabled and on said and my finance has 3 sick children. 1 is chronically ill and also collects ssi 1 has nebulizer treatments 2 times a day. We have post traumatic stress the other has several conditions also and both the last 2 were denied. Said my state agencies say they are out of funding. Thanks in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Water bills are harder to get assistance with paying, but you can try. Read our resources and find information here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... bills.html
One of the main programs, but is only offer by some limited water companies, is the H2O Help to Others Program. It operates by some companies in Florida, Texas, California, and other states. Maybe call your company and ask about this option. Also ask about Low Income Payment Programs (LIPP) too.
Wolfman wrote:I need help having my water turned back on it has been off since November 1 and i have a part-time job and receive ssi my son cant find work but water bill is in his name and human resources needs pay stubs to help but he has none since he doesn't have a job please help me find someone to help me i feel bad about asking for help. But i am desperate sorry about my spelling may contact me by email. I was disconnected in August after several attempts with payment plan. I myself am disabled and on said and my finance has 3 sick children. 1 is chronically ill and also collects ssi 1 has nebulizer treatments 2 times a day. We have post traumatic stress the other has several conditions also and both the last 2 were denied. Said my state agencies say they are out of funding. Thanks in advance.
Woo-Hoo

Post by Woo-Hoo »

Home utility (gas) bill has been disconnected. I am disabled due to ongoing medical therapy and have 3 minor children living at home with me. I have am unable to pay the bill to have it hooked back up. My income is limited and I have no means to pay the current bill and reconnection fee. I would greatly appreciate any and all help possible in paying the bill and getting my service reconnected. I have no other resources to rely on or to look to for help, although, I have been diligently trying. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are disabled with children, then many utilities have programs in place to protect these individuals from shut off, and will give you priority in getting aid. Some funds may help with connections too. Find details on the South Dakota utility assistance programs and services too. Call local resources too in South Dakota like the Salvation Army.
Woo-Hoo wrote:Home utility (gas) bill has been disconnected. I am disabled due to ongoing medical therapy and have 3 minor children living at home with me. I have am unable to pay the bill to have it hooked back up. My income is limited and I have no means to pay the current bill and reconnection fee. I would greatly appreciate any and all help possible in paying the bill and getting my service reconnected. I have no other resources to rely on or to look to for help, although, I have been diligently trying. Thank you for your time.
John McCain

Post by John McCain »

I am a mother of two sons and a daughter. I live in Kansas City, MO. I have a son that lives in St. Louis and I am hoping you can help me help him, his wife and two kids. I live from pay check to pay check and I can only afford so much for myself and the boys when they are in need. My son and his family are in dire straits with their water turn off and the electricity getting ready to be turned off and possibly the gas. They have come across some hard times just like everyone and I am not assuming they are the only ones going through this but they tried to work with the water company and they wouldn't even take a payment before it was turned off and after it was turned off. I think we should all work with people that are going through hard times and I am hoping that you can lend a helping hand so my son and his family can have water while trying to get back on their feet. They are struggling like everyone else but someone can always lend a hand to help out the people that really need it and I believe my son and his family really need someone to just lend a hand to put the water back on. Thank you for reading this and I hope that someone will consider turning my son’s water back on. Thank You Again.
Formydaughter

Post by Formydaughter »

I am writing to request some possible assistance for a light bill that I cannot afford right now - I have been unemployed for quite some time and need assistance. I have another interview coming up and I would much appreciate the help as I work towards some earned income. My vehicle decided to need some repairs and that was most of the setback. I am on a very tight budget, because of the lack of availability of employment in the Baton Rouge area. Thank you.
Madelline

Post by Madelline »

I need a lot of help. I got a 2 year old daughter. I need help with my water bill, sewage, electric and my gas right now my gas is shut off and I am just keep feeling behind. I don’t know what to do and my wife is out of work because she is pregnant. I am also in the military still not active duty no more I am in the reserves.
Weather Kardishian

Post by Weather Kardishian »

I need help on my Center point energy gas bill. I owe for payment 832.03 to keep the gas on from being disconnected. I need my gas on and for I have a child to look out for and keep her and my family warm need a program with a discount on my gas bill. Is there anything with low payments to save energy on your gas bill.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We highly doubt you ill get over $800 to pay the Centerpoint bill. That is a large amount due. However the company does offer some payment plans and programs such as Lend a Helping Hand and many others. But these will have strict application criteria in place. Anyway, find the Louisiana Centerpoint assistance programs and maybe some can help with your utilities.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Hello I’m would like to request help on light and gas bill. We are a family of 3 and its really hard. Our fridge is nearly empty and our bill is been in pink paper for 7 months. W pay what we can but we still owe a lot and we have a small studio is the kitchen. There is also a small room and bathroom connected. Its too small for a family of 3. We want to love out but with the struggle we have is hard we apply for aid but it didn’t work out. We need help please.